The local users’ homes are wirelessly connected to the internet service with 2 or more devices. The increased number of devices automatically increase data consumption, and with the growing trend of more video consumption and the entry of Showmax and NetFlix into the South African market, high speeds, uncapped and reliable internet service is a top requirement.
Besides the swallows, many Europeans also decided to make South Africa, and specifically so Somerset West, their permanent home. Somerset West plays home to an estimated 20 000 Germans, all in need of a quality, high speed internet service provider, in order to keep in contact with their home country.
Internet usage increases for this group of customers from October to April. HX-Systems is proud to offer a service in German for this customer base.
The home user will experience the following advantages with HX-Systems:
- 1:1 Contention ratio, unshaped service
- High Speed Internet with low monthly premiums
- Local service provider with quick response time
- After Hours Support from 17:00 to 22:00 weekdays and 08:00 to 12:00 on weekends for home clients
- No long term contracts which means you can switch providers at any time or pause service when not in use
- Our clients are able to track their usage through the control panel of our radius server, make payments and access emails
- We endeavour to always inform our clients via real-time updates via e-mail, on Twitter, or Facebook regarding any service interruptions
- Ability to deliver service in English, Afrikaans, Swiss German and German
Besides the abovementioned advantages, HX-Systems also offers VOIP solutions through its partnership with Switchtel, rents out static IP’s and assists with basic home network setups.