When you Monitor and Control aspects of your remote Site consider the money and time savings:
• How can I stop spending so much Time and Money to monitor and control sites?
• Would it not be great to be able to monitor my Site remotely?
• Is there a way to get a report on all happenings of the Site?
• Can I not have some kind of Alarm or theft prevention at site?
• Isn’t there an easier and effective way to do the above?
One of the biggest challenges in the fight against cable theft is the protection of cables that are not powered. One great example of this is a pump that is not powered, then often the cable is stolen, with expensive results.
The Cable Theft Monitor (CTM) module allows you to monitor ‘live’ or ‘dead’ cables and provides a contact output to signal when anything goes wrong. It can easily be connected to our GSM Commander product (or any other device) to notify you remotely of any event on the cable. It is able to monitor both 3phase and single phase cable runs. Stop wasting time & money, monitor & control remote sites with a cable theft monitor.
When using a GSM Commander you are able to tackle so many aspects of your Site such as:
• Your routers freeze and require a hard reset of power. This can be done by placing a simple (yet effective) voice call to the unit on site. This can apply to any other equipment as well.
• The GSM Commander has the built in functionality to report on power failures and power restores.
• You can use the GSM Commander to monitor different power sources on site. The Commander can also take 6-18V of DC current directly into its input. This is great for monitoring the presence of 12V batteries.
• Using the same GSM Commander you have on site for switching, you are now able to create a seriously advanced but simple alarm system which can be custom spec’d to your requirements. Using simple technology such as PIRs, mag door switches, vibration sensing, etc. Your effective alarm system is set.
Is cable theft an issue for you? Drop us a line and we will put a proposal together for you. You want to hear more? We are looking forward to talking to you! For case studies visit GSMCommander Australia