Our clients agree that no internet service providers is equal, and quality of service is what sets HX.Systems apart from the competition. Contact our team of networking experts for a well-structured package, or a tailor-made solution for your specific internet needs.
Choose HX for Quality Internet and Networking Solutions
- HX.Systems is registered with the Wireless Access Providers Association and ICASA
- HX.Systems provides quality internet connectivity over Wireless Technology, Fibre or LTE
- HX.Systems IP video, VPN and VOIP solutions for Business & Residential clients
- HX.Systems offers various internal WiFi solutions for residential and business use
Choose HX for Mikrotik Training
- HX.Systems prides itself in having 1 of the only 3 accredited Mikrotik Trainers in South Africa
- HX.Systems provides Mikrotik training to internal staff, individuals and business professionals
- Contact us for more info on the Mikrotik training courses we offer: MTCNA, MTCRE
Choose HX for Service
- HX.Systems is situated in Somerset West covering the greater Helderberg area, Strand, Somerset West, Gordon’s Bay, Sir Lowry’s Pass Village, Croydon, Macassar, Cape Town International Airport area, Stellenbosch & surrounding areas
- HX.Systems prides itself in offering fast response time and after hours call centre support from 17:00 to 22:00 weekdays and 08:00 to 12:00 on weekends for home clients, and dedicated 24-hour support for business customers
What is this Fibre-Fuss about?
Fibre is undoubtedly the future transportation medium for our ever-growing data needs. Reaching speeds over 1Gbps, fibre provides you with a reliable backbone for your own network, whether it be at home or at office. A fibre connection to the internet, paired with a suitable internet package, provided by your local service provider, will enable you to make use of all the benefits fibre brings from basic browsing online, to media streaming, security monitoring and VOIP. With the greater bandwidth capacity that fibre has in comparison traditional copper cables, it means that you will be able to transfer more data, faster. Other added benefits of this medium include:
- Being less susceptible to interference by other electronic waves
- Less susceptible to cable theft – which is a reality in South Africa
- Lighter and thinner than metal cables
- Able to transmit data digitally
- Fibre is a Long-term infrastructure
So how do we get fibre?
HX.Systems has partnered with various fibre infrastructure leaders in South Africa over which HX.Systems provides internet and other network-related services. HX.Systems acts as your partner to bridge the gap between the infrastructure- and the service provider. The process to get connected can be simplified as follow:
- Contact us below (we will discuss your requirements)
- We will apply for your connection (given you are in a serviced area)
- Get connected and SURF!
In summary – we take the effort out of getting you connected! Have a look at our various offers over our individual service providers.
Besides this, we also offer the following:
- Low monthly payments, Contracts as well as month-to- month options on which customers can switch or change packages and suppliers as they need
- We pride ourselves in fast response time and after hours call centre support from 17:00 to 22:00 weekdays and 08:00 to 12:00 on weekends for home clients, and dedicated 24-hour support for business customers
- Our clients are able to track their usage through the control panel of our radius server, access emails and manage their account
- We endeavour to always inform our clients via real-time updates on Twitter or Facebook regarding any service interruptions
- We are able to provide a service in 4 languages – English, Afrikaans, Swiss German as well as German
So the ultimate question is: Why wireless?
- Quick and easy installation – get connected as fast as 24 hours from phone call
- Cheaper – no need to dig trenches, need less cabling and manpower and upgrades are easier to execute
- Can provide fibre-like speeds over wireless technology
- Easy to move wireless hardware to different locations as needed
- Lower risk of cable damage or theft
More about LTE-A
LTE-A or 4G+ is a wireless mobile technology used to provide broadband connectivity to users. It is a new technology that is expected to bridge the chasm created by the continuous increase in data demand, and also deliver much higher speeds to its users. In a nutshell, it provides improved coverage, greater stability, and a faster internet experience.
What to expect from LTE-A?
With LTE-A in ideal network conditions, users will be able to achieve speeds of up to 50mbps. This is all dependent on the network coverage and overall network condition as it is a contended service offering. Location is key to obtain proper results, and it is of cardinal importance to make sure that you are covered by viewing our LTE coverage map.
- Easy to install – NO FIXED LINE REQUIRED
- No long term contract – no bill surprises
- Mobile unit can travel as you go
- Individuals that require connectivity, FAST
- Those who live in copper-poor areas – where infrastructure got stolen/removed
- Individuals renting
- Individuals not needing fixed voice line
We attach great importance to our customer service
7 Victoria Street, Victoria Center 305, Somerset West 7130, Western Cape, South Africa
After Hours Support: +27(0)817179796
17:00 – 22:00 Weekdays
08:00 to 12:00 Weekends
Who and Why you should become a Reseller of HX-Systems:
- You can improve your business with additional Internet Services like VPN’s, IP-Solutions, VOIP etc.
- We provide tools to manage and support your own clients.
- We support you with easy prepared contracts for your customers.
- You can raise your income with an attractive commission model.
- Our team will support all your technical questions.
Should your values and goals resonate with ours, please have a look at our advertised vacancies. More information regarding job descriptions, required qualifications and application deadlines please see below.
Wireless Internet Company Looking for Technical and System Support, if you think you meet requirements please send a CV and shoulder photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requirements: A+ N+ advantageous Mikrotik experience an advantage, Good people and communication skills, Customer focused, very important, to manage their expectations Able to Manage response time Works […]