Wireless Internet Company Looking for Technical and System Support, if you think you meet requirements please send a CV and shoulder photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requirements: A+ N+ advantageous
Mikrotik experience an advantage,
Good people and communication skills,
Customer focused, very important, to manage their expectations
Able to Manage response time
Works well under pressure.
Willing to work after hours’ support.
ISP Knowledge an advantage.
Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and help desk performance.
- Efficiently and effectively manage help desk
- Timeously respond to customer inquiries with resolutions
- Liaise closely with IT Service manager and Customer Service Manager to optimise help desk processes and procedures
- Provide regular feedback to management on metrics or goals and objectives set
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Work closely with technician teams to resolve network issues
- Improves client references by recording and maintaining history
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language
- client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
TECHNICAL AND SYSTEM SUPPORT LEVEL 1 SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Problem Solving, Network Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration