HX-Systems CC Internet accounts are designed for either home or business use, and customers need to select the appropriate package designed for their access port speed and type of usage.
On the Uncapped with Fair Usage Package options, the following Fair Usage Amounts will apply:
- on the 1Mbps & 2Mbps packages, 30GB per month is viewed as fair usage
- on the 4Mbps & 5Mbps packages, 40GB per month is viewed as fair usage
- on the 6Mbps package, 50GB per month is viewed as fair usage
- on the 8Mbps package, 70GB per month is viewed as fair usage
- on the 10Mbps package, 80GB per month is viewed as fair usage
- Higher speeds packages will have higher arranged fair usage rules
Once usage is indicated as being too high above the fair usage policy applicable, HX-Systems CC reserves the right to drop the speed of the relevant customer’s usage within 24 (twenty four) hours of usage having reached such levels.
Customers who are restricted in the aforementioned manner within a calendar month will be returned to full service profile at the beginning of the next month.
Customers requiring more data usage should select the unrestricted option or can upgrade at a later stage.