Home security has never been so easy!
Fingbox protects your Home Network and helps you troubleshoot WiFi problems
Fingbox is a rounded blue box, that connects to your network via your router. Once plugged in, it identifies all devices in your network and can continuously watch over these devices and take actions when needed, even when you’re not at home.
Monitor and manage your network via the free of charge Fing App for Android, iOS or a browser.
Amongst its many benefits, Fingbox allows you to prevent threats to your network, monitor how your broadband is being used, block devices, troubleshoot frustrating WiFi problems and more.
Fingbox Home Security Features
To develop Fingbox thousand of users have been surveyed. The research revealed that users were most interested in Home Network Security and WiFi Troubleshooting features.
Fingbox’s key network security and troubleshooting features include:
- Network Security: Monitoring of all devices on the network, hence knowing what is going on
- Intruder Detection: find out if any intruders connect to your WiFi
- Device Blocking: block intruders and unwanted devices from accessing the network, therefore being save to hacks
- Parental Control: block devices like a PS4 or TV from accessing the network temporarily. As a result you have a simple and efficient form of parental control
- Alerts for network status, device status and intruders. Because it matters to be informed quickly!
- WiFi Sweet Spot Finder.
- Identify Bandwidth Hogs: find out which devices are hogging all the broadband resulting in a slow internet connection
- Home Digital Fence: discover all the devices in the vicinity of your Fingbox that have WiFi enabled, even if not connected to the internet